To our Valued Patients,
My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to our practice in a safe environment, introducing you to our new normal. We remain committed to providing you with excellent dental care, it will just look a bit different going forward. Priority will initially be given to patients that have more urgent needs and have had their treatment cancelled or deferred.
We will be able to offer hygiene services starting June 15th. Your appointment may take a little longer due to all of the new protocols we are adopting to keep everyone safe. We will give you additional information before you come for your appointment to guide you through the process. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Stay safe and see you soon,
Dr. Violet Ross-Kasza
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP OUR PATIENTS AND TEAM SAFE
To help keep all of our patients and staff safe the following changes have been made to our office in accordance with the guidelines set forth by the Provincial Health Officer, The College of Dental Surgeons of B.C. and WorksafeBC.
Health screening for patients will be done at the time of booking and when they check into our office. If patients are showing cold or flu symptoms, have been around anyone that is sick or have traveled anywhere outside of B.C. in the last 14 days, they will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
Things to know before your visit:
- We are restricting the number of patients and staff that are in our office at any one time to allow physical distancing.
- We will not be using our waiting area. Patients will be asked to wait outside or in their car until it is time for their appointment and check in by phone.
- We ask that patients come alone. Any accompanying persons are asked to wait outside the office.
- We have installed barriers in our front office area.
- All staff will have their temperature recorded and complete a daily health assessment.
- After health screening, patients will be provided with a mask and asked to wash/sterilize their hands.
- We are having patients rinse with 1% hydrogen peroxide prior to their procedures as the novel coronavirus is susceptible to oxidation
- We are doing enhanced disinfection and sterilization, in addition to our already strict protocols, using hospital-grade disinfectant
- We have enhanced disinfecting of high touch surfaces in common areas (e.g. door handles, debit machine)
- We are installing air purifiers throughout the office
- We have enhanced PPE for staff including N95 respirators, face shields and gowns
- We are not accepting cash at this time — please be prepared to pay with credit card or debit
Useful links for COVID-19: